Skip to main content

An Open Letter to Mrs Hillary Clinton From Ms Sass Rogando Sasot


Mainstream media in the Philippines are not trustworthy anymore. Most of these media hired the so called (un)'bona-fide' journos specialized in twisting real stories and report the twisted news to the public. One of the reasons why indie media, blogs, and other unconventional ways of gathering news are sprouting and gaining foothold to the sacred ground once occupied and enjoyed only by mainstream media supported by big corporations.

The few of the so called 'indie' that has an iron balls to face the mainstream media giants are Mocha Uson Blog, MindaVote, ThinkingPinoy, Duterte Today, ThinkingMindsLapu-lapu and Sass Rogando Sasot, the lady who wrote an open letter to Mrs Hillary Clinton. Read on...

AN OPEN LETTER TO HILLARY CLINTON
Dear Mrs Clinton,
I hope this message reaches you despite your hectic schedule, as you work your way to making herstory by being the first female president of the United States.
You don't know me but we have crossed path once. You were still the Secretary of State then. Your office invited me to witness your speech on LGBT Rights on the 6th of December 2011 in Palais des Nations in Geneva, Switzerland. In fact, you received an email in your private server, informing you of the reactions of those who attended that day. I was one of those who were quoted in those emails. The emails were sent to you by Cheryl Mills and Jacob Sullivan. To jog your memory, have your staff search those emails on the website of the US State Department:https://foia.state.gov/Search/Results.aspx….
Recently, you were quoted saying this: "When the president of the Philippines insulted our president, it was appropriate and a very low-key way to say: sorry, no meeting. We have a lot of ties between the United States and the Philippines. And I think it's very important that we have a relationship, but there has to be a certain level of respect that is expected on both sides" (http://bit.ly/2cjZE5).
I believe you were fed with wrong information. Our president, Rodrigo Duterte, didn't insult your president, Barack Obama. The media spun it to make it look like Duterte insulted Obama. As an equal sovereign country, our president just wanted to be treated just like how George H. Bush treated Deng Xiaoping - as an equal. Bush's letter to Deng during the Tiannenmen Incident demonstrated America's humility towards another equal sovereign State (http://bit.ly/2csFNOQ).
And I quote from that letter:
"It is with this in mind that I write you asking for your help in preserving this relationship that we both think is very important. I have tried very hard not to inject myself into China's internal affairs. I have tried very hard not to appear to be dictating in any way to China about how it should manage its internal crisis. I am respectful of the differences in our two societies and in our two systems.
I have great reverence for Chinese history, culture and tradition. You have given much to the development of world civilization. But I ask you as well to remember the principles on which my young country was founded. Those principles are democracy and freedom--freedom of speech, freedom of assemblage, freedom from arbitrary authority. It is reverence for those principles which inevitably affects the way American view and react to events in other countries. It is not a reaction of arrogance or of a desire to force others to our beliefs but of simple faith in the enduring value of those principles and their universal applicability."
Why can't Samantha Power and Barack Obama show the same kind of respect to our president and our country? We are no longer your colony and on your leash.
If you want me to elaborate on this, you can ask your former aides about my email and I'd be willing to help you understand what is going on in my country. I'm not trolling you. You have worked with my former professor in Foreign Policy & Diplomacy, Jaap de Hoop Scheffer. If you want, you can verify with him who I am and the quality of my analysis.
Thank you and I hope to hear from you!
Respectfully,
Sass Rogando Sasot

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Husband Caught his Cheating Wife with Another Man inside a Hotel Room

Cheating wife with another man caught inside a hotel room by his husband and one of their wedding sponsor.


According to the video description that was posted on Youtube last 25 of February 2017.
The wife named Ligaya together with the a married guy named Tubero was caught inside the Metro Deluxe Inn couple room. The cheating couple was surprised to see the woman's husband accompanied by one of their wedding sponsors.


My wife kristine joy mondrano together with his other guy Mathew Cubero also married, i caught in the metro deluxe inn couple room..the guy at door is my witness ninong in our wedding.


The video now gathered more the 7M views since it was uploaded on Youtube.

Arranged Marriage in the Philippines - Maranao Tribe Tradition

In the Philippines, especially in some part of Mindanao, arranged marriage is acceptable and still practice by few tribes as part of their tradition, and the Maranao tribe is one of them.


In Maranao tradition, aspiring young grooms and brides entered into marriage that set-up by their parents rather than each other. A young girl and boy will have a marital union in which both are selected and arranged by their parents, sometimes without their knowledge.




However, the newly married young couple will not live in the same roof, but instead remain under the care and supervision of their respective parents until they are both matured enough and ready to live as husband and wife. Unlike the arranged marriage in other countries like Yemen, Afghanistan and other African region, where old men married young girls and living with them even if they are still kids and not yet in their puberty period.

more picture [link]

A Netizen Complaint About an Arrogance Priest

A netizen named Nikki Gonzales posted a complaint on her social media account expressing what she felt about an arrogant priest who doesn't perform a sacred ritual for the dead as long as all the people will not kneel down, including a disabled and a senior citizen.
I am a Bosconian and a Paulinian. Ever since, I always look up to priests. I respect them and some of them are even close to my heart. But there's this one priest in Bacong who I really want the church to remove or eliminate. I don't want to see him celebrate one more mass. Because he is a disgrace, a shame and a scandal to the Catholic church. That's why other religions will mock the catholic church because of these doings! Here's what happened...

Earlier this afternoon, my family and I went to Bacong to attend a burial mass and of course, a burial. The diseased is my late lolo (a Vindiola, on my father's side). Anyway, not all of us in our family is Catholic that's why they were just seated a…