Countries around the world knows how China bullies its neighboring countries, especially the smaller ones that has disputes among the various island chains of the South China Sea. China is so greedy that it has made its own 9-dash claim on maritime boundaries. However thus claim are rubbish and childish, and here's 10 reasons why.
10. Ancient relics of pottery, coins and sunken ships do not constitute ownership.
9. South China Sea was never a territory under the Mongol Empire and any Chinese Dynasty.
8. Malayo-Polynesians discovered South China Sea before the Chinese.
7. China claim that Japanese ceded Spratlys and Paracels to China is false.
6. Spratlys, Paracels and Scarborough weren't in China's maps until much recently.
5. China's 9-Dash claim is a Chinese historical revision.
4. China's creeping invasion.
3. Spratlys and Scarborough are outside China's territorial waters.
2. China's undisputed sovereignty assertion is flawed.
1. China rejects ITLOS Arbitration Case filed by the Philippines.
Most international law experts believe that China's so-called "indisputable sovereignty" over its maritime claim in the South China Sea has little merit, and is illegal under the Convention of the Law of the Sea.
More videos on PrOgReSziVe FiLiPiNaS channel